Saratoga Springs Retreat Center is nestled in a private 260-acre pristine valley, in the beautiful rolling hills of Northern California, 2 1/2 hours west of Sacramento and 2 1/2 hours north of the San Francisco Bay Area. We will have exclusive use of the property allowing for privacy and serenity.
Unique Features: The Heart Lodge is a beautiful 2,400 sq. ft. multi-purpose room with radiant heated floors & a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Large Swimming pool (60ft x 30ft) and large hot tub with plenty of space for relaxation and sun bathing. Stone Labyrinth plus numerous hiking trails throughout the valley.
Drive time from San Francisco is about 2 1/2 hours and 2 1/4 hours from Sacramento.
We will be arranging transportation from the Sacramento Airport.
From San Francisco:
Take 101 north 5 miles past Ukiah, then follow Highway 20 east for about 17 miles. 1.1 miles past Scott Valley Road (watch for Saratoga Springs sign), turn left at Saratoga Springs Road and drive three-quarters of a mile to end.
Take Interstate 5 north to Williams. Take Route 20 west from Williams about 60 miles to Upper Lake. 4 miles past Upper Lake, and after Witter Springs Road (watch for Saratoga Springs sign) take first right onto Saratoga Springs road and drive three-quarters of a mile to the end.
Ready. Set? Register!
Feel into your body, your heart, and your mind. Allow them to align in the most perfect way. Is there anything missing for you to join us? We will be happy to answer any of your questions. Then when you are ready...
Follow the instructions on the right, or email us for other forms of payment.
Send Your Deposit
(click the image)
Terms & Conditions
COVID CANCELLATION/TRANSFER POLICY:
We've been monitoring the global pandemic closely. Our policy is if we have to cancel/postpone a training related to the pandemic, we will give participants the option to move their deposit/payments to a future training, and if they decline they will have the option of being refunded (minus any bank transfer fees).
We endeavor to make this powerful training available to as many people as possible, bringing in top leaders in the fields of sacred sexuality, personal development, tantra and shamanism. After core costs are paid 20% of tuition costs go to support the non-profit organization ISTA in its ongoing growth of the field of consciousness and sexuality around the globe. The remaining 80% is divided between coordinators and the 3 facilitators (who are all responsible for covering their own travel costs). Tuition for students includes teachings, accommodation, meals but excludes travel to the venue. Spaces are limited on this retreat and registration will close once we have reached maximum capacity to ensure a supportive participant/assistant/facilitator ratio.
A commitment to the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience is a deep commitment to yourself. It is assumed that, if you feel drawn to this training, it is no accident. Please notify us immediately in the event that you find yourself needing additional time to prepare for this unique experience.
Payments beyond your initial deposit are refundable and transferable. Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred (see below). If for some reason you become unable to attend, you have the following options for one year from the date of cancellation (after which your deposit is forfeited):
1. If cancelling over 30 days before the date of the training, your deposit can be transferred to any future ISTA training minus a $150 admin fee
2. If cancelling under 30 days before the date of the training, your deposit is forfeited. Please let us know as soon as possible if this is the case (if you have not paid your balance less than 30 days before the first day of the training, the same will apply)
Also note that bank charges and transfers fees are the responsibility of the participant.